Introducing the Nimbus Digital Combination Lock – the new generation of digital combination locks from Lowe & Fletcher UK.
Using the proven internal mechanism of the bestselling 3780 digital combination lock, the Nimbus incorporates a membrane touch keypad whilst the illuminated ‘halo’ around the logo button signals button presses and operations on the lock.
With a slimmer, more aesthetically pleasing design, the Nimbus lock fits the standard 3780 piercing so is easy to upgrade or retro-fit to existing installations.
A standard feature with all our digital locks is the steel override key which can be used to bypass the keyless locking feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
Available in public, private and RAS remote allocation modes, these locks can be used on endless applications including lockers, furniture, parcel boxes and general enclosures.
For further information you can download the brochure, email or contact us on +44 (0) 121 505 0400.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
|Product Code||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Contact|
- Black, Silver or White colour
- Surface mount and semi-flush fit fitting options (maximum 20mm protrusion)
- Steel override key
- Two or three point fixing
- Wide variety of cams
- LED indicator lights around logo button
- Optional audible keypad
- Battery condition indicator
- 8-digit master code
- 6-digit sub-master code
- 4-digit user code
- Private or Public user modes
- 20mm or 24mm spindle length
- Auto unlock mode
- Auto lock mode
- Technician mode
- 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Up to 50,000 cycles per pair of batteries
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Multiple incorrect code timed lock-out protection
- Fits standard 3780 digital combination lock piercing
- Available with Remote Allocation System (RAS)
- Door open alarm
- Alternative colours
- Pre-programmed modes and codes
- Customised logo
Part Number Guide – 3960/-/-/-/-