An electronic latch lock 3792 supplied complete with striker. The latch lock is fitted to the interior of the furniture and can be integrated with existing systems or used as a standalone system.
With an easy push-to-lock action, the latch simply requires an electronic pulse (pulled to ground) to lock and unlock the unit. An internal sensor provides feedback on whether the door is closed.
When coupled with a suitable operating system, the latch lock can be locked and un-locked using a keypad, RFID card, fingerprint recognition and many other user ID methods.
This makes it ideal for use on applications such as lockers, postal and delivery access systems, asset management systems and other enclosures.
The lock comes complete with a striker, but requires a cable for operation – please see ‘Accessories’ below.
For Striker Assembly 'X' Dimension please see table in ‘Details’ below.
Download the complete Technical Drawing containing information about the connector cables by clicking the link.
Looking for a complete system? We can provide you with an entire Compartment Locking System including touchscreen interfaces, software, and latches. For further information contact us today on +44 (0) 121 505 0400.
- Rugged cast alloy construction
- Compact size (70 high x 80 long x 20 thick)
- Two, Ø4 attachment holes
- Plug-in connection
- Easy connectivity
- Optional mechanical cable over-ride
- Mechanical 10-disc key over-ride (1 key per 50 locks)
- Removable over-ride lock cylinder
- Ball ended, safe striker
- Floating striker attachment allows for door misalignment
- Wide tolerance striker socket
- On-board intelligence - Easy control options
- Door closed feedback (When locked)
- Fast release (250ms)
- High pull-out force (3000N)
- Release under high door burst loads (150N @5VDC)
- Low motor current (250mA)
Striker Assembly 'X' Dimension
|Product Code||“X” Dimension||Description|
|9519010||20mm||Flush Fit Door|
|9519011||22mm||2mm Stand Off|