The digital combination slamlock 37800 has the same design and features as the standard 3780 digital combination lock, but with a ‘slam’ action camlock. This means the door will automatically lock when closed or slammed shut.
The lock comprises of a standard 3780 digital combination lock with an “0” barrel length, and a slamlock attachment 2382 shown in the Technical Drawing below.
Compatible with the RAS remote allocation system, typical applications for this lock include Enclosures, Lockers and Postal.
For further information download the brochure, email or contact us on +44 (0) 121 505 0400.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
|Product Code||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Barrel Length||Contact|
- Black, silver or white colour
- Mechanical override lock
- Two or three point fixing
- Wide variety of cams
- LED indicator lights
- Audible keypad
- Battery condition indicator
- 8-digit master code
- 6-digit sub-master code
- 4-digit user code
- Private or public user modes
- Auto unlock mode
- Auto lock mode
- Technician mode
- 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Up to 50,000 cycles per pair of batteries
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Available with Remote Allocation System (RAS)
- Door open alarm
- Alternative colours
- Pre-programmed modes and codes
- Customised logo
Part Number Guide – 3780/-/-/-/-