The keyless electronic lock 3782 is an affordable locking solution that is compliant to the ADA guidelines on accessibility. With all the standard features you would expect from our range of digital code locks, this lock is also compatible with the RAS remote allocation system.
Unique to all our digital code locks, you can use our steel override key to bypass the keyless locking feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
|Product Code||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Contact|
- Black, silver or white colour
- Steel override key
- Two or three point fixing
- Wide variety of cams
- LED indicator lights
- Audible keypad
- Battery condition indicator
- 8-digit master code
- 6-digit sub-master code
- 4-digit user code
- Private or public user modes
- 20mm or 24mm spindle length
- Auto unlock mode
- Auto lock mode
- Technician mode
- 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Up to 50,000 cycles per pair of batteries
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Available with Remote Allocation System (RAS)
- Slam bolt
- Door open alarm
- Alternative colours
- Pre-programmed modes and codes
- Customised logo
Part Number Guide – 3782/-/-/-/-