The digital combination lock (DCL) 3780 is an easy to use and versatile locking system that eliminates the need for keys. Available with a range of standard and optional features (see Details below), this lock is designed to suit almost any environment or application.
- Compatible with the RAS remote allocation system
- Compatible with our range of coin operated locks
- Supplied with key override as standard
Typical applications include Lockers, Metal and Wooden Office Furniture and Postal.
For further information you can download the brochure, email or contact us on +44 (0) 121 505 0400.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
- Lock Combinations: 4 digit user codes, 6 digit sub-master code, 8 digit master code
- Standard finish: Black or silver powder coat
- Fixing hole shape: 2 or 3 point fixing (see technical drawing)
- Cam fixing: standard
- Spindle length: 20 or 24mm
- Batteries: 2 x AA included - up to 80,000 cycles per pair of batteries
- Modes: private or public use modes (up to 50 private user modes), Auto unlock mode, Technician mode
- 10-button keypad
- LED indicator lights
- Battery condition indication
- 10-disc override lock, key supplied as standard
- Slam bolt
- Door open alarm
- Alternative coat colours
- Left or right hand horizontal versions
- Specific override key numbers
- Pre-programmed modes and codes
- Variety of cam types (including 3-point)
- Customised logo