The Pulsar wet area RFID digital combination lock 3787 provides contactless RFID locking and is water resistant up to IP 65.
Suitable for use in wet and chlorinated environments, this lock is ideal for locker and personal storage areas in swimming pools, gyms, health centres or spas.
Utilising the high strength benefits of the synthetic material Grivory, Pulsar can be used independently or paired with existing wireless systems and comes with a wide range of accessories and options.
Unique to all our digital code locks, you can use our steel override key to bypass the contactless locking feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
For further information please email or contact us on +44 (0) 121 505 0400.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
- Water resistant up to IP 65
- Black lock and escutcheon
- Steel override key
- Wide variety of cams
- Battery condition indicator
- 16mm or 20mm spindle length
- 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Change Master Card
- Add User Card
- Delete all User Cards
- Delete single User Card with User Card
- Delete single User Card without User Card
- Set Private Mode
- Set Public Mode
- Set audio
- Auto unlock mode
- Customised logo
- Alternative finishes to escutcheon
- Pre programmed modes and card installation
Part Number Guide – 3787/-/-/-/-
Pulsar Wet Area